From: Moondoggie on
When I create a movie using Movie Maker I have sound and video captured from
my digital camera. When I burn it to a DVD I only get video if I play the
DVD in either one of my DVD players hooked to the TV or on my other computer.
How come?
From: John Inzer on
Moondoggie wrote:
> When I create a movie using Movie Maker I have sound and video
> captured from my digital camera. When I burn it to a DVD I only get
> video if I play the DVD in either one of my DVD players hooked to the
> TV or on my other computer. How come?
===================================
Maybe your source files are not fully compatible
with Movie Maker.

Many formats are reportedly compatible with
Movie Maker but the most reliable choices are:

Photos - bmp
Video - wmv or dv-avi
(FWIW...there are many types of )
(.avi files and only one is DV-AVI)
Music - wma, wav, wmv

Also it may help if you open Movie Maker and
go to...Tools / Options / Compatibility tab and
uncheck all the filters / OK.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience