First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Windows movie speed
I am using the Options tab to slow the speed of my movie. It does not seem to work. What am I doing wrong?? I have tried also to adjust the transition speed. It just goes faster. ... 9 Dec 2009 00:10
Creating Star Wars Style Crawl
How do i create a long crawl (several pages worth). I'd like to have the words fill the screen, and roll upwards, like the opening of the first Star Wars movie, way back when. using the 'Title' box i am only able to input a sentence or so.. as i said, this is a multi page story i wish to have roll up the screen... 7 Dec 2009 00:57
Moviemaker logfile?
Is there a way to get moviemaker 6 to create a logfile to help troubleshooting? ... 28 Nov 2009 02:35
Creating a DVD from Movie Maker
"Dean" <Dean(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1CC17D4-8EBD-41F7-8DFA-3E75FFAF4CAC(a)microsoft.com... Hi, I have a Sony Viao computer running Windows XP and have recently created a movie using Movie Maker 2.1. Movie Maker lists an option to save the movie to a DVD, but each time I tr... 25 Nov 2009 12:42
transfer dvd movie from disc to computer C drive to add narrative
I had Costco transfer our home movies to dvd. I want to copy dvd (not camera) to C drive so I can add narrative. I tried import but could not bring up C. I use XP. ... 24 Nov 2009 17:55
working with clips
I am making a movie of basketball team highlights. I want to create sections, complsed of highlights, devoted to each player. I would prefer to create a section for each team member and save it. Then after creating all of the sections I would like to combine them to create the overall movie. Is this possibl... 23 Nov 2009 18:40
MM closed after Import
I converted a MOV file to AVI using Format Factory and imported it to MM. MM automatically shutdown/closedthe moment I dragged the file to the timeline. I did this a few times with the same results. By the way, when I used other original AVI files they worked fine. Anyone encountered similar issue or has a wor... 23 Nov 2009 20:54
No audio, as if it's on mute.
I am trying to add a particular song to my video, but it's completely silent when I import it into Windows Movie Maker. The song works in Media Player fine, and I can import other songs into my video and hear them perfectly, but with this particular song it appears as a flat line in the timeline. I've checked a... 16 Nov 2009 00:23
Moviemaker will not start up and I cant uninstall it!
I wanted to download the new version of MM. HOwever i think I did something wrong. The new version that I downloaded just wont start. This box comes up : Windows Movie Maker has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." It does that every time, so I cannot use MM anymore. I ... 15 Nov 2009 12:17
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last