First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Video Encoder
The following error displays upon the launch of Adobe Flash Cs3 Video Encoder: "A required system library did not initialize properly, Please ensure you have DirectShow 9 and QuickTime 7 or high installed on your system." We did however install DirectShow 9. Are we required to install Quicktime 7? Is... 17 Sep 2008 12:27
AVIFIL32.dll not valid Windows image error
Attempting to launch Movie Maker yields the following error: "The application or DLL C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\AVILFIL32.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette." I have XP, SP3, IE7, McAfee - this app used to work just fine without any problems until recently (c... 5 Sep 2008 09:35
What codec is missing when I try to import an avi (converted from
What codec is missing when I try to import an avi (converted from mov)?? I have some avi´s from my camera and some mov´s from a friends camera.. now I want to edit them into one video. I cannot import mov-files so I vonverted them into avi´s using "Pazera Free MOV to AVI-Software"... now the Movie maker tries ... 17 Aug 2008 13:04
Why can't I save my movie?
I have created a slideshow of photographs, with music and captions. I put a CD-R into the disc drive and clicked save to CD, it allowed me to select the movie name etc and went to the screen saying "your movie is saving" but the bar remained on 0% for about 5 minutes and then a message came up saying "Windows m... 15 Aug 2008 11:00
Can't Start Movie Maker: "Blocked by Group Policy"
Hi, I checked the Group Policy Settings Reference and found out which registry keys control this block. Key 1: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsMovieMaker Key 2: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsMovieMaker Value: MovieMaker Just open the registry editer and goto each of... 28 Jul 2008 21:19
How do I convert avi_tmp file to avi file?
Power shutdown during capturing live video. Vista Movie Maker 6.0 created a temporary avi file with extension avi_tmp. How do I convert avi_tmp file to avi file? ... 23 Jul 2008 23:36
how do Isave an unfinished project to a cd or flashdrive
I am wondering how to ssave my unfinished windows movie maker project to a cd or flash drive rather than having it only on my computer's harddrive. I can save it to the hard drive, but when I try to save it to a cd or a flash drive it will not open the project on another computer. This leads me to believe tha... 6 Jul 2008 17:05
Windows XP Windows Movie Maker multithreaded/ multicore?
Windows Movie Maker: I am running Windows XP Professional SP 2 and Windows Movie Maker 2.1.4026.0. When I save a movie to my hard drive, my dual-core CPU indicates ~50% utilization. Is WMM multi-threaded? Do I need to configure something so that it uses both CPU cores? Is the Vista version of WMM multi-thr... 15 Jan 2008 00:09
Sony HDR-HC3 and Vista Movie Maker
Has anyone gotten this to work importing in HDV format and not DV format. Camera is recognized through firewire interface, DV import, picture import (via USB) all work OK, but HDV import - results in message "Import Video could not find a compatible digital video device ..." ... 11 Jan 2008 18:17
Cannot Complete Save Movie
I have several short wmv video clips to edit. I have not been able to consistently save the move file. I get an mesage "windows movie maker cannot save the movie to the specificed location. Verify original source files used in move are still available, saving location still available and that there is enough... 10 Nov 2007 08:03