From: MHorne2866 on
Attempting to launch Movie Maker yields the following error: "The application
or DLL C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\AVILFIL32.dll is not a valid Windows
image. Please check this against your installation diskette."
I have XP, SP3, IE7, McAfee - this app used to work just fine without any
problems until recently (couple of weeks ago?), no system/programs made to PC.
Can some please help? Thanks!

From: Graham Hughes on
Sounds like it may have become corrupt in some way, maybe try deleting it
and replacing it from your windows cd?

--

Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media