From: hal on
The following error displays upon the launch of
Adobe Flash Cs3 Video Encoder:

"A required system library did not initialize properly, Please ensure you
have DirectShow 9 and QuickTime 7 or high installed on your system."

We did however install DirectShow 9.

Are we required to install Quicktime 7?

Is there a work around solution for the Video Encoder?
From: Graham Hughes on
Although this is a web forum help site for movie maker, I'd suggest that as
it says you need quicktime installed, you do actually need quicktime
intalled.

--

Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media