From: windowsplayer on
having a problem importing *.avi file downloaded from my Canon SD750.

Error says.

C:\Documents and Settings\myname\Desktop\MVI_0082.AVI could not be imported.
Unspecified error

why

From: windowsplayer on
I have Any Audio Converter.
so I convert SD750 *.avi file to customized *.avi and then import
collections to WMM and get this message.

The file C:\Documents and Settings\myname\Desktop\AVI\test_xvid.avi cannot
be imported because the codec required to play the file is not installed on
your computer. If you have already tried to download and install the codec,
close and restart Windows Movie Maker, and then try to import the file again.

any suggetions?
From: windowsplayer on
I have Any Video Collector so I convert SD 750 *.avi to customized *.avi and
do an import collections and get below message.

The file C:\Documents and Settings\jay derman\Desktop\AVI\test_xvid.avi
cannot be imported because the codec required to play the file is not
installed on your computer. If you have already tried to download and install
the codec, close and restart Windows Movie Maker, and then try to import the
file again.

Reason for all this is to add new *.wav file to SD750 video so I can upload
to youtube.

Is there an easier way or am I going in wrong direction here?

I Any Audio converter will convert *.mswmm to *.mp4 ?????

From: windowsplayer on
I converted SD750 avi to wmv and it would not work in WMP and you are correct
I have 11.05721.5230

Do I really have to co back to version 10/

Isn't there some easier way to add a wav file to avi?
After it is added I have software to convert result to mp4 for youtube.
From: windowsplayer on

I've search and search.

I give up. How do I go back to WMP 10?