From: windowsplayer on

more progress.
I have a collection window on left side.
It contains both avi and wav file I want to combine.

Bottom of screen says drag media storyboard to begin making a movie.

I already have a movie. It's in avi file. I just want to replace audio on
it with a wav file.

what now?
From: windowsplayer on
OK. I get part about
==
> You cannot just add a sound file to a
> movie clip in Movie Maker...
>
> What you have to do is render the
> completed project as a new file.

I open a new project

I have problem in dragging avi or track to to timeline.

I drag and nothing shows up as there. I tried dragging a transition.
nothing.

I get part about saving except control P does nothing to bring up movie
wizard.
I looked in all tool bars for movie wizard could not find it. only option
to save is save as or save project as and choice being .mswmm

From: windowsplayer on

it appears as if I have same problem as others down this list 7/27/08 can't
drag and drop and if I can't drag and drop I can't control P, save and
eventually upload to youtube.

Any suggestion on how to add a wav file to avi?

From: windowsplayer on
I did go back to original file and once again converted with Any Video
convert to WMV.
no change. could not drag and drop.
then I downloaded WMEncoder.exe.
Still can't drag and drop.
and if I can't drag and drop I can't control P or except to find windows
wizard which I have no clue where it is or when it will pop up.
From: John Inzer on
windowsplayer wrote:
> I did go back to original file and once again converted with Any Video
> convert to WMV.
> no change. could not drag and drop.
> then I downloaded WMEncoder.exe.
> Still can't drag and drop.
> and if I can't drag and drop I can't control P or except to find
> windows wizard which I have no clue where it is or when it will pop
> up.
===================================
Sorry, I do not have a solution for you.

--

John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Video Encoder
Next: Red X "Browse for missing file" problem