First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
red'x' clips
after making,saving,publishing a movie I reopen and photo and/or music clips in content pane are 'x' out, therefore those clips in storboard/timeline are 'x' out. I right clicked on 'x', clicked browse for missing files. A message 'file not found' came up. The missing files are not in the recycle bin, either. ... 5 Feb 2010 19:35
rotate video clip
Is it possible to rotate a video clip after I import it into MM? -- new movie maker 2 user ... 19 Jan 2010 13:33
Files Seem to Disappear!
So I succeeded in producing my first movie. Not bad for a beginner. I had a folder on my desktop with the .MSWMM file and a few pictures. So for long term storage I copied the folder to my share . . . and now when I open the ..MSWMM file (from either place) all the clips are replaced with Red X's. Where on eart... 12 Jan 2010 14:06
Can a person view a movie in something other than Media Player?
I am new at this and want to make movies to send to friends. When it is time to save - is there a viewer that goes w/it so it can be played with a variety of players? Or does it have to be in Windows Media Player? Thank you ... 10 Jan 2010 20:47
Need help to convert files
I want to import some movies into Movie Maker but the files are not in a compatible format (files are currently M4V0. How can I convert to AVI or MPG? Thank you ... 9 Jan 2010 18:32
codec
unable to drag video's. keep getting this message: The file F:\MP_ROOT\101PNV01\M2U00001.MPG cannot be imported because the codec required to play the file is not installed on your computer. If you have already tried to download and install the codec, close and restart Windows Movie Maker, and then try to impo... 9 Jan 2010 03:10
Audio Fades When Overlaying Picture
I'm new to this. I have a video clip with attached audio. What I'm trying to do is show a picture (a power point slide converted to .jpg) for a few seconds instead of the video. But I want to keep the audio. What happens when I try this is WMM inserts a transition and the audio fades out while the picture is be... 11 Jan 2010 16:32
making home videos on my computer
Hello, I have tried several of the movie makers on my computer such as window movie maker, power2go, windows dvd maker and muvee autoproducer 6 which I really like but when I make it I get beautifu videos but no sound, upon research it says it requires quick time player which I installed but no luck! HELP. An... 10 Jan 2010 14:08
Cannot import MOTION JPEG file FROM PANASONIC DMC.FZ38 into WM
mANY THANKS COULD YOU GIVE ME A DIRECT LINK TO YOUR SITE AND THE CODECS AS I DO NOT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO FIND IT "PapaJohn" wrote: Check my website's Setup Movie Maker > Codecs and Compressors page... the.Basic Codecs and Conversion Tools for XP or Vista section has a couple links to codecs that let you... 7 Jan 2010 01:27
Cannot import MOTION JPEG file FROM PANASONIC DMC.FZ38 into WMM
I have just purchased a Panosonic camera DMC.FZ38, which creates a motion jpeg file that is not recognised by WMM, and i cannot import it, i can download it into the computer but then cannot get it into WMM. does anyone know how i may do this, or how to convert the file to one that is acceptable for WMM. mANY ... 6 Jan 2010 15:27