From: Donna on
I am new at this and want to make movies to send to friends. When it is time
to save - is there a viewer that goes w/it so it can be played with a variety
of players? Or does it have to be in Windows Media Player?

Thank you
From: John Inzer on
Donna wrote:
> I am new at this and want to make movies to send to friends. When it
> is time to save - is there a viewer that goes w/it so it can be
> played with a variety of players? Or does it have to be in Windows
> Media Player?
>
> Thank you
=================================
No...there is no viewer included with the final
movie file.

If you save the finished project in the .wmv
movie format...any computer that has Windows
Media Player should be able to play the video.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice