From: KIMPO on
I have just purchased a Panosonic camera DMC.FZ38, which creates a motion
jpeg file that is not recognised by WMM, and i cannot import it, i can
download it into the computer but then cannot get it into WMM. does anyone
know how i may do this, or how to convert the file to one that is acceptable
for WMM.
mANY THANKS
From: PapaJohn on
Check my website's Setup Movie Maker > Codecs and Compressors page...
the.Basic Codecs and Conversion Tools for XP or Vista section has a couple
links to codecs that let you use Motion JPEG files.

--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org