From: KIMPO on
mANY THANKS COULD YOU GIVE ME A DIRECT LINK TO YOUR SITE AND THE CODECS AS I
DO NOT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO FIND IT

From: KIMPO on
WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GIVE ME THE DIRECT LINKL TO THE CODEC THAT
MAY DO IT AND HOW I USE IT, THIS WOULD BE A GREAT ASSISTANCE TO ME

From: PapaJohn on
Sorry, I can't give you more than what I already have on my website page....
explore it

From: Hot-text on
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Motion_JPEG_Codec.htm