First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Snapshot for info...
Hi Chris, After paying all the monthly routine big expenses, there's about 4K left over and above the usual buffer. Love, Dad ... 23 Apr 2010 13:55
How to set a password for WMM
How can I set a password for WMM? Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... 29 Apr 2010 08:59
MM starts but never displays on screen
In XP I used MM once and it worked well. Went back a month later and MM would not start. Reinstalled SP3 and got MM back but now it only rarely will open. The exe shows up in task man but nothing on screen. Odly enough MM is acting exactly the same on my laptop running Vista. -- Ernie ... 21 Apr 2010 20:53
file extensions
I finally figured out how to make a movie, but when i share it in email, but the filel extension used by WMM is NOT recognized by Yahoo or Facebook...! Is there a way to convert it to a recognizeable format? ... 21 Apr 2010 10:31
WMM Crashing
This is a problem that I never had in the past, my daughter has a school video project and guess who the editor is... Anyway, she brought clips from 3 or 4 different cameras and also in a flash drive, while putting them all together, doing the title, sub titles, closing, etc etc, WMM crashed a whole bunch of ti... 29 Apr 2010 11:17
I think there should be more transitions, effects, etc. that come with the WMM program.
I do realize that there are packs and add-ons for adding transitions, effects, etc. for WMM, but I'd find it so much easier to have transitions, such as PiP, to come with WMM, instead of finding the site and downloading it. Who knows; maybe PiP wouldn't have to be a transition. Maybe it could be it's own thi... 25 Apr 2010 09:56
Download MM
Hello, I have service pack 2 WinXP but MM is not installed. I go to the download site but there's no button to click on to download it and it says that it comes with SP2, but I have that already on the computer. What's the secret to fidning MovieMaker and downloading it? Thank you ... 17 Apr 2010 13:01
Flip Video and MP4
The new flip videos create an MP4 file. It does not import into Windows Movie Maker. Any work arounds? ... 17 Apr 2010 13:01
A clip within a clip.
Does anyone know how to put a video clip within another clip? Kinda like in Harry Potter when he opened the scrapbook and the picture within the scrapbook was moving? ... 16 Apr 2010 11:44
Video noise at bottom
I have been away from the video editing for a year but am coming back strong. I just brought a video in from 8MM to Movie Maker and there is video noise at the bottom. I remember I got this before and found a way to fix it. Problem is, I didn't write it down. It had something to do with taking a BMP of just bla... 15 Apr 2010 21:30