From: Lundo55 on
I finally figured out how to make a movie, but when i share it in email, but
the filel extension used by WMM is NOT recognized by Yahoo or Facebook...!
Is there a way to convert it to a recognizeable format?
From: John Inzer on
Lundo55 wrote:
> I finally figured out how to make a movie, but when i share it in
> email, but the filel extension used by WMM is NOT recognized by Yahoo
> or Facebook...! Is there a way to convert it to a recognizeable
> format?
====================================
Maybe you're sharing the .mswmm project file...
this is only useful in Movie Maker for re-editing
purposes.

For sharing...you need to save your project in the
..wmv movie format.

To save as a .wmv movie file...
Type...Ctrl+P to open the Save Movie Wizard /
Choose...My Computer /
Next /
Enter a Name and a Save Location /
Next /