From: Stone on
I do realize that there are packs and add-ons for adding transitions,
effects, etc. for WMM, but I'd find it so much easier to have transitions,
such as PiP, to come with WMM, instead of finding the site and downloading
it.

Who knows; maybe PiP wouldn't have to be a transition. Maybe it could be
it's own thing.

From: Anthony Lisanti on
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:15:29 -0400, "Stone" <stonefrango(a)cox.net>
wrote:

>I do realize that there are packs and add-ons for adding transitions,
>effects, etc. for WMM, but I'd find it so much easier to have transitions,
>such as PiP, to come with WMM, instead of finding the site and downloading
>it.
>
>Who knows; maybe PiP wouldn't have to be a transition. Maybe it could be
>it's own thing.

It's not on MS's top list products. I would even this this is almost
on the brink of being discontinued. With so many packages avalible
with cams now, why bother.

Pages: 1
Prev: Download MM
Next: WMM Crashing