From: RichM on
Hello,

I have service pack 2 WinXP but MM is not installed. I go to the download
site but there's no button to click on to download it and it says that it
comes with SP2, but I have that already on the computer. What's the secret to
fidning MovieMaker and downloading it?

Thank you
From: PapaJohn on
try Start > Run > moviemk