From: GeneralArrow on
I have been away from the video editing for a year but am coming back strong.
I just brought a video in from 8MM to Movie Maker and there is video noise at
the bottom. I remember I got this before and found a way to fix it. Problem
is, I didn't write it down. It had something to do with taking a BMP of just
black and putting it in the video as a title of effect or something. Does
anybody know how to fix this? I promise I will write it down and keep it - at
least until I get my HD video recorder. Then I'm sure I'll have more
questions about how to keep the HD quality through the entire process. By the
way, I am using Windows XP. Thanks.
From: GeneralArrow on
Sorry for the dup - i didn't think the first post went through

"GeneralArrow" wrote:

> I have been away from the video editing for a year but am coming back strong.
> I just brought a video in from 8MM to Movie Maker and there is video noise at
> the bottom. I remember I got this before and found a way to fix it. Problem
> is, I didn't write it down. It had something to do with taking a BMP of just
> black and putting it in the video as a title of effect or something. Does
> anybody know how to fix this? I promise I will write it down and keep it - at
> least until I get my HD video recorder. Then I'm sure I'll have more
> questions about how to keep the HD quality through the entire process. By the
> way, I am using Windows XP. Thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: Video Toaster Wipes ?
Next: A clip within a clip.