First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Making a movie using photos
I have photos on CD's which I have put on my computer cause I still use film. I want to make a movie using these photos and have imported them on Moviemaker. My question is some of these photos need to be rotated...can I do that once they have been imported to moviemaker? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:54
Narration overlay on music?
Is it possible to lay a narration over a background of music so both play simultaneously? ... 20 Jan 2010 17:28
Cannot Save movie
Working with my daughter for a school project and we can not "finish" because movie maker keeps coming up with an error of; "cannot save to the specified location" This is the same if we try to save of a cd or computer. As a working project, under file we can save and it will save it under my videos as a lo... 6 Jan 2010 09:54
How do I rotate a movie & maintain proportions?
PLEASE HELP! I have imported several movies & photos into moviemaker. One movies needs to be rotated 90 degrees but the others do not. When I rotate the movie the proportions distort & the subjects look short & fat. Is there a way around this? Signed, Desperate! ... 6 Jan 2010 09:54
Movie published from Movie Maker hangs in Windows Media Player
I am persevering with Microsoft Movie Maker to edit a home movie. I want to chop out large sections from both the start and finish and also to add a title and intro etc - I managed to get the files on to my computer as a .wmv ... the unedited file is 980Mb - I have figured out how to edit and create my mov... 8 Jan 2010 11:41
'Options ...' remains on screen after terminating Windows Movie Maker
Hi, Sorry I can't help you with a solution, but just to let you know you are not alone I currently have the annoying semi tramsparent 'Options ,,,' text left on my screen by Windows Movie Maker ;-( I'm also using Windows XP Professional After reading through around 200 Google search results, I was grateful ... 3 Jan 2010 22:41
Movie Maker gone
Two weeks ago I used movie maker for the first time. The program worked well and I was very satisfied with the wmv it produced. This week I decided to open movie maker and try some new ideas for another presentation. I had made a shortcut to the program. I used that shortcut to open movie maker. It took sev... 6 Jan 2010 09:54
Photostory to Facebook
I recently downloaded Photostory 3 and made a video with one still picture. I was able to send it by e-mail to friends but when I tried to send it to Facebook it did not go through. They said: "The video format you uploaded is not supported by our system. We are always trying to improve the compatibility of Fac... 3 Jan 2010 17:12
Photostory to Facebook
I recently downloaded Photostory 3 and made a video with one still picture. I was able to send it by e-mail to friends but when I tried to send it to Facebook it did not go through. They said: "The video format you uploaded is not supported by our system. We are always trying to improve the compatibility of Fac... 3 Jan 2010 14:58
Error on start up
Haven't used movie maker before, so thought I would try it. When I start up Movie Maker an error pops up and locks up the program. Have to CTL-ALT-DEL to stop it. Can't download it individually to reinstall as it is part of SP 2 for XP. Have also tried CNET source to download but it redirects to the MS webs... 2 Jan 2010 16:07