First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
making a cd
i am make a cd using my PA system. RCA jacks are in the PA (play) and the other end is in my lap top. But when I play back I get no sound. ... 15 Feb 2010 23:21
Is there a way to play two audio tracks at once?
I would like to put music under my voice overs, but can't seem to figure out how to do it. Is there only one audio channel? I tried to put different audio onto the audio space for the video, but that didn't work. If I try to cut the audio portion off of the track, the video is also cut. Is there something that... 14 Feb 2010 14:04
Audio
1. Is there anyway I can cut a section of song audio (not video audio) out and re-place it at the end of the same audio track? 2. How do I increase volume of video audio for a specific clip only? With the feature I see, raising the video audio is either for entire time line or not. i want to be ale to control... 17 Feb 2010 13:24
computer
How do i record my computer screen? (like if i wanted to record a video game such as world of warcraft) ... 7 Feb 2010 14:16
Record 1 min and playback 10secs ???
Video input. Test record clip lasting 1 min. Stop capture. Clip loads. Play. Only get first 9-10 secs ??? Any ideas? Cheers, B ... 5 Feb 2010 03:57
Picture freezes
On windows movie maker why when I down load on to DVD or CD when you play them the picture freezes after about the 15th picture but the music keeps going? ... 3 Feb 2010 17:27
Movie Maker
Can I use photographs and movie clips together to make a movie in Movie Maker ... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
Movie maker does not recognized tape in recorder.
I am trying to import video from my Sony video recorder to movie maker. I get through the first few steps and then I get a message saying there is no tape in the device. The tape is in and rewound. I tried turning off and starting again, but I still get that message. Is there anything I can do? Thanks Submitt... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
Can't open MSWMM's made on Vista into W7 MMaker
Ok so I created 31 projects and published them into .wmv's. I got a new W7 box and cannot open these mswmm projects in order to edit my movies. What is the fix for this and why does Microsoft create such problems? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
MSWMM‬ to WLMP file
I also cannot open mswmm files. This is brilliant, Microsoft, just brilliant. "mural" wrote: "Amir" wrote: HI I am using Widows Movie Maker 2.6. I also installed latley Windows Live Movie Maker. Can I make a MSWMM file to work in Winows Live Movie Maker? or convert the fil... 26 Jan 2010 14:24