First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"drwtsn32.exe" problem on 23%...
Hi, Does somebody recognize this error because everytime i want to save my windows moviemaker 5.1 project as a moviefile I ALWAYS GET THIS ERROR ON 23% of the saving project!!!!! Really really weird but always on the same time(23%). After to get this error the saving stops and movie maker shuts down... . ... 21 May 2010 17:15
"drwtsn32.exe" problem on 23%...
Now i got next problem and that is: this is my second windows movie maker project and the first one is done perfect and saved and uploaded perfect for example to facebook BUT now with my second project i have ALWAYS THE NEXT PROBLEM and that is that i save my project as a moviefile it stops with saving on 23% a... 16 May 2010 19:03
Movie Maker will not save movie
Deborah wrote: I too have this problem. MM2 worked fine until Friday and now it won't make a movie, I get the message when it reaches 25%. I have reinstalled MM and media player; everything in the compatibility tab is unchecked, I re-registered all the .dlls, I found 3 versions of QASF.DLL and took t... 16 May 2010 17:57
Looping a movie
I am not sure about the continous play but I can't get mine to save to a DVD or CD. It has photos as well as audio. I could really use some help. "Annie63084" wrote: I set up a movie of still photos for a retirement party we are having on Friday. I saved it both to the computer and to a CD. How can I... 14 May 2010 12:50
Need help burning to DVD
"Mick" wrote: I've imported about 400 photos into WMM. I've arranged them in order, added video effects and transition effects. When I click on "Save to DVD" it saves in on the "C" drive rather than to the "E" drive (for burning DVDs). When I try to then copy it from its location on the "C" driv... 14 May 2010 12:50
Can save my movie to a dvd or cd
I did a Mother's Day movie with Windows Movie Maker for Mother's Day. I saved it to my computer and it plays in my media player but i can't get it to burn to a dvd or cd. Does anyone have ideas on what i am doing wrong?? Help Please!! ... 14 May 2010 11:44
Doesn't show all files when saved as moviefile...
Hi folks, I have next problem with windows movie maker 5.1 and that is:i made a highlight video of short selected pieces of avi videofiles and added a song to and as a wmm project when i play it i see perfect all the files 1 by 1 BUT when i save this project as a moviefile and then play it again.. IT DOESN'T ... 15 May 2010 14:50
crop video
Another deadhead from egghead responding to a two year old post. "Hall Real" wrote in message news:201051111279embient_88(a)yahoo.com... What about crop your clip,try to use VidCrop.It's prog for crop video and also you can use zoom)It's helps me alot.) Scott wrote: crop movie clip 24-Oct-0... 11 May 2010 15:41
Joining two projects
I have one project (with no sound from the original video) and another project (with sound) that I want to join to make one longer project as a complete finished movie. I can't work out how to do it. ... 10 May 2010 23:13
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12