From: mark william mark on
I have one project (with no sound from the original video) and another
project (with sound) that I want to join to make one longer project as a
complete finished movie. I can't work out how to do it.
From: John Inzer on
mark william wrote:
> I have one project (with no sound from the original video) and another
> project (with sound) that I want to join to make one longer project
> as a complete finished movie. I can't work out how to do it.

I guess you are referring to .mswmm project files?

Maybe the following steps would be worth a try:

Go to...File / Open Project...select a project file.
when the project appears on the timeline...go to...
Edit / Select All / Edit / Copy

Open another project...go to...Edit / Paste.

Now the contents of both projects should be on
the timeline.

To add more do the same...

Edit / Select all...open a project...Edit / Paste

--

Volunteer J - MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice