From: Ericsson11 on
Hi,

Does somebody recognize this error because everytime i want to save my
windows moviemaker 5.1 project as a moviefile I ALWAYS GET THIS ERROR ON 23%
of the saving project!!!!!

Really really weird but always on the same time(23%).

After to get this error the saving stops and movie maker shuts down... .

I get crazy of it!

I tried at least for 10x to be sure but always the same problem on the same
place!

I spent an couple of hours to make this project and now i can't save it
finally as a moviefile????:s:s:s:s:s:s
From: Gord Dibben on
1. There is no such MM version as 5.1...only a Windows XP version of 5.1

2. drwtsn32.exe is your Dr. Watson executable.

Try fixing it.............

http://www.windowssupport.org/landing/error/error_reuys.php?key=drwtsn32.exe&drwtsn32.exe&drwtsn32.exe&48812877522

BUT read this first.

http://www.file.net/process/drwtsn32.exe.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Volunteer J on
Art wrote:
> I have the same problem. It stops at some percentage, and just stops.
> Why would you (Microsoft) sell us a junk program that is "PRONE TO
> CAUSE PROBLEMS" in the first place? I had to use another program to
> make the movie. Why did I have to do that? It was a free to DL. And
> it WORKED!
Just wondering...what's the name of the program that worked for you?

--

Volunteer J - MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: Art on
"sothink" movie maker. You can upgrade to the pro version, but the free one
worked perfectly.

From: Volunteer J on
Art wrote:
> "sothink" movie maker. You can upgrade to the pro version, but the
> free one worked perfectly.
=============================
Thanks for the info.

--