From: Bad Karma Bad on
I also cannot open mswmm files. This is brilliant, Microsoft, just brilliant.

From: Jaime on
What part is brilliant, the fact that you *can* open mswmm files in Live
Movie Maker

(here's the directions from the MS site, if you are having trouble):
---------------------------------------
"To open a project in Movie Maker:

- Start Movie Maker.

- Click the Movie Maker button , and then click Open project.

- Open the folder that contains the Windows Live Movie Maker project file,
click the project file, and then click Open.

You can open a project file that was created in Windows Live Movie Maker or
Windows Movie Maker. A Windows Live Movie Maker project file has a .wlmp
file name extension, whereas a project file that was created and saved in
Windows Movie Maker has a .mswmm extension."

or is the "brilliant part", your inability to articulate what problem or
error you are having? (I guess that is MS's fault)
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."