First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
converting mov files to avi files and having windows movie mak
Hi All PCFreeTime contains a potential security problem and should not be downloaded. Luckly MS Security Essential picked it up. Andre "John Inzer" wrote: mommyk wrote: I am having difficulty converting mov files to avi files for windows moviemaker to play. Is there anyone who can help??? ... 23 Dec 2009 14:00
Watch Video full screen
If this is off topic please give me a reference to the correct forum/newsgroup. I use MovieMaker to capture video from a DV recorder on a iLink connection. Recently my television died and I was trying to find a temporary way to watch live television by passing it through the DV recorder and viewing it on my ... 26 Dec 2009 01:30
Sony DCR-HC39E won't allow capture from tape to MM on XP with USB
I captured from tape this way during the summer, but now it won't play ball! When I first connect the camera to the 'shoe' and USB, the camera is in Camera/Tape mode and MM see the device and will even show the live view from the camera on the preview display. But as soon as I change the camera to Play/Edit mode... 22 Dec 2009 13:44
Mixed videos and pictures published to DVD problem
I have created a movie that has several video clips and several photos at the end. If I publish to .wmv file, everything is fine. When I publish to DVD the photos are gone. Do the pictures have to be a certain size for DVD publishing? Or is Movie Maker / DVD maker suppose to handle the conversion? I have ev... 23 Dec 2009 05:17
--> Rain & Thunder Sounds <--
Genuine rain and thunder sounds. Have a listen to this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEYnCoJxO0A ...Enjoy! -- ... 20 Dec 2009 07:05
Can not save as AVI
I'm running on Windows XP, and WMM won't let me save my video (from a digital camera) as an AVI, so I can put it on YouTube. No matter what I choose, it only lets me save it as a MSWMM. Frustrated! ... 19 Dec 2009 01:59
MSWMM? to WLMP file
Yes, WLMM can use a MSWMM file... but be careful because some transitions and effects added in MM2.6 won't be available in WLMM.... -- PapaJohn www.papajohn.org "Amir" <Amir(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F441FEA-D3A3-4BE8-B71E-4D59509E496E(a)microsoft.com... HI I am using Widow... 18 Dec 2009 22:46
MSWMM‬ to WLMP file
HI I am using Widows Movie Maker 2.6. I also installed latley Windows Live Movie Maker. Can I make a MSWMM file to work in Winows Live Movie Maker? or convert the file to a WLMP file that is supported by the Live Movie Maker? ... 18 Dec 2009 23:51
Win xp SP3
Have Win XP sp3. How can I download or install Movie Maker 2.1 for Win XP? Have looked all over the MS web site and also tried my Control Panel/Add Programs/Add Windows Components - no luck either place. What can I do now? Thanks in advance. ... 18 Dec 2009 23:51
Muting Audio/Clip of Finished Video
Hi, I have a video that was completed and saved but I need to pull out a song and replace it with another because of a copyright issue. I only have the finished wmv file, not the MSWMM file. Since I don't have the MSWMM file to edit, I imported the wmv file into movie maker. What I'm trying to do is to mute a... 23 Dec 2009 12:12