From: Bill Rankin on
If this is off topic please give me a reference to the correct
forum/newsgroup.

I use MovieMaker to capture video from a DV recorder on a iLink connection.
Recently my television died and I was trying to find a temporary way to
watch live television by passing it through the DV recorder and viewing it
on my monitor. MovieMaker shows the video but the capture screen is small.
Is there software available within XP to do this or some way to enlarge the
MovieMaker capture screen. Corel Video Studio will display full screen but
apparently not in preview mode and the capture software is so sensitive it
drops out frequently. Windows Media Player does not seem to handle any
streaming input unless it is from a file or internet. I have not even found
software I can buy that will display streaming video from a Firewire/iLink
port.

I could just capture the video and play it later with WMP but that does not
work well for football games.

Thanks, Bill

From: Hot-text on
http://www.splitcamera.com/

This Software by splitcamera will do all that you are asking for,,,, Plus
More......its

From: Bill Rankin on
That is a good product but now I need to identify what software would be on
my side of the splitcamera output and act like a virtual TV set. Something
like Windows Movie Maker in preview mode but with a full screen display or a
version of Corel Video Studio that worked for more than 20 seconds.

I can think of uses for splitcamera at work,
Thank you,
Bill