From: Evangeline on
I'm running on Windows XP, and WMM won't let me save my video (from a digital
camera) as an AVI, so I can put it on YouTube.
No matter what I choose, it only lets me save it as a MSWMM.

Frustrated!
From: PapaJohn on
the MSWMM file is the project file.... you need to save the movie from it -
to a WMV file that will go to YouTube fine.

See the Save Movies > Introduction page of my website for a visual step by
step of how to do it.

--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org