First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Previously working .avi no longer work due to codec
I had some .avi files that I imported into movie maker a couple of months ago, and they worled perfectly well (no codec error at that point). When I moved these files to a different folder on the computer, the imported files no longer worked. I understood that I had to re-import the files again from their new l... 12 Mar 2007 14:45
DVD Maker Vista Problems
Does anyone know what the following problem may be? when I try to load media files to DVD maker, it posts a message that says windows DVD maker has stopped working and will contact provider. It works with pictures but not with video. Has anyoine had this same problem????????? Thanks so much ... 21 Apr 2007 15:08
Windows movies and Quicktime???
I've always used windows movie maker, but now I have a new digital camera that plays the video in Quicktime format, will any Window's movie maker play Quicktime? ... 31 Jan 2007 03:07
Cannot Save Movie with Windows Movie Maker
Hi all, Reading the posts, I know others have had this same complaint. I get the following message when trying to create a movie: Cannot Complete the Save Movie Wizard. Your movie was not saved successfully. Windows Movie Maker cannot save the move to the specified location. Verify that the original source ... 10 Jan 2007 15:28
documentviewer.msi
Whenever I try to use WMM, I get an error code 1706. Then, it trys to locate DocumentViewer.msi and can;t find the file/folder. HELP!!!! PLEASE> I need to know where I can download this DocumentViewer.msi folder. ... 6 Dec 2006 20:55
Capturing has stopped and the video file cannot be saved because the screen resolution was changed
Hi, Whilst capturing video from a webcam using windows moviemaker on my laptop, if I lock the screen - or close over the screen - I get the error below when I log back in or when re-open the screen. "Capturing has stopped and the video file cannot be saved because the screen resolution was changed. Restart the... 23 Oct 2006 09:29
Capturing problem
Hi, I have a capturing problem on my machine with capturing from a DV camera. The problem occurs when capturing in 'Windows Movie Maker', the machine will remotely access the camera and begin playback but the preview Window appears to have a mosaic effect on it. The captured footage has the same fault. The ... 23 Oct 2006 06:47
Title clip never saves in wide format
I just used MM2 to make a Title clip. But whether I set 4:3 or 16:9 in the options, the resultant AVI was in 4:3 format. I want to insert it as a clip in MemoriesOnTV (as the title effects are rather weak in that program), but it's obviously not the right shape. What's the story here please? -- Terry, West S... 13 Oct 2006 00:26
Blurry pictures
I'm making a slideshow. I edited my pictures to make sure they have clarity before inserting them into the show. When I insert the pics into the collection area and view them, they are clear. When I drop them into the timeline, they blur. In hopes that it was only a memory saving method, I made the movie. ... 25 Jul 2006 05:56
Unable to load new transitions
I am trying to implement PIP as described elsewhere. MM2 is not listing the new transitions written in .xml and saved in the C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\Shared\AddOnTFX directory as an option. I have restarted MM2, rebooted, and still no joy. Any help appreciated. Thanks. ... 19 Mar 2006 11:15