From: JMUNFY on
Does anyone know what the following problem may be? when I try to load media
files to DVD maker, it posts a message that says windows DVD maker has
stopped working and will contact provider. It works with pictures but not
with video. Has anyoine had this same problem????????? Thanks so much
From: Graham Hughes on
Pleae use the Vista group for vista problems.
windows.vista.music_pictures_video

--

Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

From: thebettertwin on
i have the same problem, it doesnt even allow me to load up the dvd samples
that come with vista i have also noticed that the same thing happens when
trying to open videos to windows movie maker it just stops working and the
tells me i need to close the program

From: aodowdus on
I go to make a DVD and when I try to edit menus or burn the disk it will tell
me that it has encountered an error and needs to close, then a balloon pops
up from the task bar and says that Data Execution Prevention (which is a
windows security feature) has closed the program to "Protect" my system.
From: The chemist on
Same problem for me!!!!!! Nobody has a solution????

Thank you