From: querygroup on
Hi,

Whilst capturing video from a webcam using windows moviemaker on my
laptop, if I lock the screen - or close over the screen - I get the
error below when I log back in or when re-open the screen.

"Capturing has stopped and the video file cannot be saved because the
screen resolution was changed. Restart the Video Capture Wizard, and
try capturing again"

Moviemaker has stopped recording and my data has been lost.

Any ideas?

Thanks

From: Graham Hughes on
Don't lock the screen or close the top would be the obvious ones. It appears
that in doing so it interferes with the running of MM.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

From: querygroup on
Well, the point is that I want to disable the screen as I want to
capture video for 12 hours +.

Locking the computer did not cause any problems with earlier versions.

Graham Hughes wrote:
> Don't lock the screen or close the top would be the obvious ones. It appears
> that in doing so it interferes with the running of MM.
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.myvideoproblems.co.uk
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>

> <querygroup(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > Whilst capturing video from a webcam using windows moviemaker on my
> > laptop, if I lock the screen - or close over the screen - I get the
> > error below when I log back in or when re-open the screen.
> >
> > "Capturing has stopped and the video file cannot be saved because the
> > screen resolution was changed. Restart the Video Capture Wizard, and
> > try capturing again"
> >
> > Moviemaker has stopped recording and my data has been lost.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Capturing problem