From: JeffU on
Haven't used movie maker before, so thought I would try it. When I start up
Movie Maker an error pops up and locks up the program. Have to CTL-ALT-DEL
to stop it. Can't download it individually to reinstall as it is part of SP
2 for XP. Have also tried CNET source to download but it redirects to the MS
website that tells me it is part of SP 2. Any suggestions. A frustrated XP
user!
From: PapaJohn on
check my website's Problem Solving > Crashes and Hangs page
--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org