From: Kate on
I have created a slideshow of photographs, with music and captions. I put a
CD-R into the disc drive and clicked save to CD, it allowed me to select the
movie name etc and went to the screen saying "your movie is saving" but the
bar remained on 0% for about 5 minutes and then a message came up saying
"Windows movie maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify
that the original source files used in your movie are still availabe, that
the saving location is still available and that there is enough free disk
space available and then try again." The original source files are there, the
blank CD is in and has enough space but it still won't save. I have tried 3
times now to save it to disk and also tried selecting 'save movie to my
computer' and the same message appears.

please help!
From: Saga on

Are you able to view the entire movie within MovieMaker(MM)?

Since the message comes up when you attempt to save to CD or
the computer, I suspect that the problem is not with the CD
specifically.

Perhaps one of the files (music or photos) is in a format that is
not compatible with MM.

Aside from better advice, one possible path to take, if you can't
find a solution to this dilema, is to test with only a fraction of
the photos and/or without music and try to save to the computer
to test different scenarios in an attempt to isolate the culprit.

Saga