From: Rob on
Hi,

I checked the Group Policy Settings Reference and found out which registry
keys control this block.
Key 1: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsMovieMaker
Key 2: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsMovieMaker
Value: MovieMaker
Just open the registry editer and goto each of those keys and delete the
above value if it exists.

From: Rob on
I checked the Group Policy Settings Reference and found out which registry keys control this block.
Key 1: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsMovieMaker
Key 2: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsMovieMaker
Value: MovieMaker
Just open the registry editer and goto each of those keys and delete the above value if it exists.
I can create a registry file to do that if you don't want to use the registry editer.