From: Miki on
How do i create a long crawl (several pages worth).
I'd like to have the words fill the screen, and roll upwards, like the
opening of the first Star Wars movie, way back when.

using the 'Title' box i am only able to input a sentence or so.. as i said,
this is a multi page story i wish to have roll up the screen.
thank you.

miki

mcholmes14(a)hotmail.com
From: John Inzer on
Miki wrote:
> How do i create a long crawl (several pages worth).
> I'd like to have the words fill the screen, and roll upwards, like the
> opening of the first Star Wars movie, way back when.
>
> using the 'Title' box i am only able to input a sentence or so.. as i
> said, this is a multi page story i wish to have roll up the screen.
> thank you.
>
> miki
==============================
StarWars style? It's your lucky day.

Go to...Tools / Titles and Credits /
choose where you want the title..."Title
at the beginning" for example...

Now click..."Change the title animation"
and choose...Scroll Perspective...

Now click...Edit the title text...

Enter your text.

Done - Add title to movie.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: Hot-text on
Good one J. Inzer MS-MVP
I saw it a week a go!!
keep up the good work J.

From: Miki on
John:
Thanks a bunch for the Ultra Quick reply.. It worked...Still have a couple
of questions if you feel like taking a second shot..
I can't seem to load in more than a paragraph at a time... (maybe 15 lines
or so..) what i'd like to upload is multiple pages of text... is there a way
to do this?
thanks again...
miki

From: John Inzer on
Miki wrote:
> John:
> Thanks a bunch for the Ultra Quick reply.. It worked...Still have a
> couple of questions if you feel like taking a second shot..
> I can't seem to load in more than a paragraph at a time... (maybe 15
> lines or so..) what i'd like to upload is multiple pages of text...
> is there a way to do this?
> thanks again...
> miki
Multiple pages of text might get totally
boring in a video...don't you think?

Anyway...when it maxes out...just create
another one next to it. If the transition from
one to another is not good...try dragging
them slightly on top of each other.

And you could try creating images with text...
for example...you can copy / paste text into
the freeware IrfanView and save it as a .bmp
or .jpg image. Then import it into Movie Maker
just like any other photo.

IrfanView
http://www.software.com/irfanview
(get the plug-ins too)