From: ekim on
I am making a movie of basketball team highlights. I want to create
sections, complsed of highlights, devoted to each player. I would prefer to
create a section for each team member and save it. Then after creating all
of the sections I would like to combine them to create the overall movie. Is
this possible? How is the best way to accomplish this?
--
ekim
From: John Inzer on
ekim wrote:
> I am making a movie of basketball team highlights. I want to create
> sections, complsed of highlights, devoted to each player. I would
> prefer to create a section for each team member and save it. Then
> after creating all of the sections I would like to combine them to
> create the overall movie. Is this possible? How is the best way to
> accomplish this?
===================================
Simple....import all the files for one player.
Drag to timeline and do your editing. Then...
save as .wmv movie file (File / Save Movie File)
in a folder on your hard drive. Repeat for all
players.

When all individual movie clips are completed...
you can reimport the .wmv files and combine
them into a single video file.

Or...you could import the individual clips into
DVD Authoring software and each clip could
become a Scene (chapter).

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience