From: Botchow on
I wanted to download the new version of MM. HOwever i think I did something
wrong. The new version that I downloaded just wont start. This box comes up :
Windows Movie Maker has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
sorry for the inconvenience."
It does that every time, so I cannot use MM anymore. I tried to uninstall
it, but I cannot find it anywhere under "add / remove programs". Where can I
uninstall it???

Thank you!!
From: John Inzer on
Botchow wrote:
> I wanted to download the new version of MM. HOwever i think I did
> something wrong. The new version that I downloaded just wont start.
> This box comes up : Windows Movie Maker has encountered a problem and
> needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
> It does that every time, so I cannot use MM anymore. I tried to
> uninstall it, but I cannot find it anywhere under "add / remove
> programs". Where can I uninstall it???
>
> Thank you!!
=================================
Which version of Windows are you running?

Might be worth a try to do a System Restore
to a time before this occurred.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: Graham Hughes on
The latest version of MM, which is live movie maker does not run on XP, in
which newsgroup you are.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

From: Botchow on
I tried a system restore, but i will not let me do it. It only lets me go
back until August, and this all happened in March!

From: Botchow on
Okay, I do not know which one I actually downloaded, but I am in the right
forum because i have Windows XP, Version 2002, Service pack2. And moviemaker
does not work on my computer since i downloaded the new one. There must be a
solution to this no problem?