From: John Inzer on
Botchow wrote:
> Okay, I do not know which one I actually downloaded, but I am in the
> right forum because i have Windows XP, Version 2002, Service pack2.
> And moviemaker does not work on my computer since i downloaded the
> new one. There must be a solution to this no problem?
===============================
Ok.....you are running Win XP...the most
current Movie Maker for XP is version 2.1.

I have no idea what system problems you
might have or what you previously installed
but maybe you could try to reinstall Movie
Maker 2.1...the following article offers some
info:

Movie Maker 2.1 Installation
http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-Setup-Software-2_1.html

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: Graham Hughes on
In which case your problem will be due to trying to install something which
won't run on XP. Follow John's link to re-installing the old and proper
version of MM for XP.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media