From: ken on
When i make a movie on windows movie maker i like to add music to the clips.
I get the music to fit perfect on the time line but when i save it to my
computer or a disc the music ends like 3 minutes short. Does anyone know why
From: John Inzer on
ken wrote:
> When i make a movie on windows movie maker i like to add music to the
> clips. I get the music to fit perfect on the time line but when i
> save it to my computer or a disc the music ends like 3 minutes short.
> Does anyone know why
Just wondering...what is the format of the music files?

And...are your 'clips' still shots or video?

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: ken on
its usally a video then i add stills at the end

From: ken on
and there mp3 format

From: John Inzer on
ken wrote:
> and there mp3 format
====================================
Many formats are reportedly compatible with
Movie Maker but the most reliable choices are:

Photos - bmp
Video - wmv or dv-avi
Music - wma, wav, wmv

Might be worth a try to convert the MP3s
to the WMA format before importing.

The following freeware can do the conversion:

(FWIW...it's always a good idea to create a System
Restore point before installing software or updates)

Format Factory
http://www.pcfreetime.com/
(FWIW...when installing...you may want to uncheck
all the boxes on the final screen)

After downloading and installing Format Factory...
open the program and choose an Output Folder...
(this is where you will find your files after they are
converted)

Drag/drop your MP3 files onto the main screen...

Select 'All to WMA' / OK...

Click...Start...on the toolbar...

That should do it...

--