From: Brian on
my burner is not detected. what can i do to fix this problem.

Anton wrote:

MY VISTA DVD MAKER CAN'T DETECT MY DVD BURNER...
22-Aug-08

HELP.....im using vista home premium 64bit ...i using WINDOW DVD MAKER to
make dvd but when i want to burn , it show "DVD BURNER NOT FOUND" my dvd
burner brand is LG GH20....

On Friday, August 22, 2008 8:05 AM
Anton wrote:

MY VISTA DVD MAKER CAN'T DETECT MY DVD BURNER...
HELP.....im using vista home premium 64bit ...i using WINDOW DVD MAKER to
make dvd but when i want to burn , it show "DVD BURNER NOT FOUND" my dvd
burner brand is LG GH20....

How to display a Gravatar Image with 100 Percent Client Script Code
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3c8a04cd-471e-48b7-8dcc-b0877c10ecb4/how-to-display-a-gravatar.aspx
From: Jaime on
This is not really a MovieMaker related question, you will probably get
more/better help posting in a forum for whatever OS you have on your system.

There are many causes for your issue -- drivers/software issues or hardware
(like a loose cable or bad drive), when you repost in a better forum, try to
give some info to help people solve your problem. Like did it every work, if
not when the problem started, doesn't work with any program, etc., etc.,
etc.
--
James
Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida

"Brian Brown" wrote in message news:2010310235939b_brown92(a)yahoo.com...
> my burner is not detected. what can i do to fix this problem.
>

> Anton wrote:
>
> MY VISTA DVD MAKER CAN'T DETECT MY DVD BURNER...
> 22-Aug-08
>
> HELP.....im using vista home premium 64bit ...i using WINDOW DVD MAKER to
> make dvd but when i want to burn , it show "DVD BURNER NOT FOUND" my dvd
> burner brand is LG GH20....

> On Friday, August 22, 2008 8:05 AM
> Anton wrote:
>
> MY VISTA DVD MAKER CAN'T DETECT MY DVD BURNER...
> HELP.....im using vista home premium 64bit ...i using WINDOW DVD MAKER to
> make dvd but when i want to burn , it show "DVD BURNER NOT FOUND" my dvd
> burner brand is LG GH20....

> How to display a Gravatar Image with 100 Percent Client Script Code
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3c8a04cd-471e-48b7-8dcc-b0877c10ecb4/how-to-display-a-gravatar.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: No Capture
Next: missing files