From: Ernie on
A couple of weeks ago I posted a query about Moviemaker failing to start. I
received no responses, so I am making a new post to advise all, that
Hughesmet tools places an app on the taskbar that constantly accesses memory
and on my XP desktop computer it was accessing 25 to 50 plus percent of cpu
capacity. Removing this application restored Moviemaker to proper operation.
On the desktop computer. I found the processor usage is less on our laptop
running Vista so There I only right click the taskbar icon and choose
discontinue when I wish to use Moviemaker there. I have resolved to notify
Hugesnet of the problems I had because of their application

--
Ernie