From: Jim Speiser on
I've been having trouble with the audio dropping out in my movies, during the
editing process. The audio just goes away, and I have to close the program
and restart it to get it back. Sometimes it saves movies with no audio.

So I thought I'd go to the Vista website and download the lateset version of
moviemaker. I have no idea what that is, but it said "2.6" was the version
they had online, so I downloaded and installed it. It seemed to take me
BACKWARDS a version. Not only that, it corrupted the file that keeps track
of my collections, and they no longer show up in either version.

What have I done?