From: MetSci on

WMM worked fine for me when I used IE6. I upgraded to IE7 and got the
messages you got. I downgraded to IE6 and it worked gain.

Now I just upgraded to IE8, and WMM stopped working again.

Can anyone help us? I don't want to go back to IE6.

C'mon Microsoft, this is very painful to all Windows users!!!!

Metsci

From: MetSci on

FANATASTIC. Thanks eston!!!!!

I now have both MMK and IE8 installed and working (on XP).

Now I just hope I don't need Intervideo Creator. I've had my sytsem 5 years
and have never used it, so I'm hopeful.