From: Kylie D Kylie on
Okay, I've tried, but maybe I'm missing something.
Can you combine projects? I had multiple clips, edited them, but saved them
separately as different 'projects'. Is there a way to combine them? And I
know you can do it all through the story board and things, but these aren't
the raw clips. As I said, they are saved under the Movie Maker as their own
projects.
Thanks
From: John Inzer on
Kylie D wrote:
> Okay, I've tried, but maybe I'm missing something.
> Can you combine projects? I had multiple clips, edited them, but
> saved them separately as different 'projects'. Is there a way to
> combine them? And I know you can do it all through the story board
> and things, but these aren't the raw clips. As I said, they are saved
> under the Movie Maker as their own projects.
> Thanks
I guess you are referring to .mswmm project files?

Maybe the following steps would be worth a try:

Go to...File / Open Project...select a project file.
when the project appears on the timeline...go to...
Edit / Select All.

Open another project...go to...Edit / Paste.

Now the contents of both projects should be on
the timeline.

To add more do the same...

Edit / Select all...open a project...Edit / Paste

--

Volunteer J - MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice