From: darcy on
Hi John

I know I am replying to a very old mail.however, your past situation is
almost identical to my own presently.....Everio camcorder, Cyberlink
PowerDirector etc...

I find my clips download OK and can be used in Media Player,Windows Live
Movie Maker (waste of time),and Cyberlink Power Director- but no chance with
Movie Maker.........could I ask you where you bought WinAVI video converter?
darcy

From: darcy on
Hi again,

Thank you very much for your tip so long back. I have been on the web and
founda company in UK (London),AV4YOU who seem to have a very good backup and
tech setup in place.
Have tried download, which, at present works very well with my JVC HDD
clips. Converts to wmv & avi, both work in my Movie Maker programme..Many
thanks.

For info AV4YOU are at www.avs4you,com

--
darcy

From: darcy on
Hi cindy,

Many thanks for putting me on to "snydercountry", ref JVC.

I have been on the web and founda company in UK (London),AV4YOU who seem to
have a very good backup and tech setup in place.
Have tried free download, which, at present works very well with my JVC HDD