From: Dan Kridelbaugh Dan on
My wife has been making projects where she creates slides in Power Points,
jpegs them, then adds them into WMM. After she gets the slides in orders she
adds transistions and music. Up until her last 2 projects this has been
working very well. Her last 2 are much larger than the other, 308 and 311
slides with 4 songs per movie. After I changes setting to get the movie to
save, changes virtual memory and changes save style to high quality small, we
burn a test disk but the individual slides are blurry with the transistions
cleaning up the picture just before the change. The only solution that I can
come up with is erasing the transistions. This worked alright but the
presentation is a bit lacking. Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this
problem? I am running Window's 7 using WMM 2.6. Thanks for any help.
From: Volunteer J on
Dan Kridelbaugh wrote:
> My wife has been making projects where she creates slides in Power
> Points, jpegs them, then adds them into WMM. After she gets the
> slides in orders she adds transistions and music. Up until her last 2
> projects this has been working very well. Her last 2 are much larger
> than the other, 308 and 311 slides with 4 songs per movie. After I
> changes setting to get the movie to save, changes virtual memory and
> changes save style to high quality small, we burn a test disk but the
> individual slides are blurry with the transistions cleaning up the
> picture just before the change. The only solution that I can come up
> with is erasing the transistions. This worked alright but the
> presentation is a bit lacking. Anyone have any idea what I can do to
> fix this problem? I am running Window's 7 using WMM 2.6. Thanks for
> any help.
=====================================
It's blurry because you are reducing the resolution
(quality) of the file by making it smaller. And then
viewing it the same size as the higher quality files.

Instead of lowering the resolution of your project...
the best bet would be to create several smaller
projects, save each one in the .wmv movie format
and then re-import the collection of .wmv files for
combining into a final movie.

Or...if you import the collection of .wmv files into
DVD Maker...each one will become a Scene
(Chapter)...you can have up to 18 Scenes.

--

Volunteer J - MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice