From: wfridley on
I encountered a problem with saving a project as a film. I downloaded a
Charlie Chaplin clip from YouTube as a .wmv using Zamzar. I then edited the
file using Movie Maker. However, I was not able to save the project (.mswmm)
as a film (.wmv--"not able to save to the specified location). I don't have
this problem with any other video, thus I suspect it might be a permission
issue. Or perhaps a Zamzar subscription is required (I used their free
service). Any help would be appreciated. The edited project is very cool,
and I would hate for it to be consigned to "project" status.