From: guskz on
Some important formulas show it's impossible for cosmic rays to
produce 10^20 eV...Hawking's formula shows it's impossible for Aunt Al
& LHC to produce a black hole.

10^17 eV cosmic ray simulation produces 14 TeV particles.

In pool, a cue ball collision can cause three or more balls to stick
together as they move forward...thus generating a higher kinetic
energy. ....but in no way do these 3 pool balls occupy the space thus
density of one ball, likewise for 10^20 eV to produce a black hole.

From: PD on
On Jun 25, 5:32 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Some important formulas show it's impossible for cosmic rays to
> produce 10^20 eV.

A formula is useless if it "proves" something cannot exist that has
been observed directly to exist.

From: guskz on

#1. That or the observation is incorrect.

#2. A brain is useless is it "proves" it cannot understand what is
also written below here@!

From: PD on
On Jun 25, 8:48 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 11:52 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 25, 5:32 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Some important formulas show it's impossible for cosmic rays to
> > > produce 10^20 eV.
>
> > A formula is useless if it "proves" something cannot exist that has
> > been observed directly to exist.
>
> #1. That or the observation is incorrect.

It's independently confirmed. What now?

From: guskz on
On Jun 26, 10:08 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 8:48 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > A formula is useless if it "proves" something cannot exist that has
> > > been observed directly to exist.
>
> > #1. That or the observation is incorrect.
>
> It's independently confirmed. What now?

Not really, if so then what is an electron cloud, since it's much
bigger than an electron, then what is it?

How can they tell how many electrons in a cloud if they can't tell
it's an electron in orbit?

From what I read they can't really detect particles...just mass and
velocity by radiation deviation and momentum.

Show me how their detectors determined the mass of a cosmic ray that
produces 10^20 eV, you don't know how, and now you are precipitating
to find how.

Strange how you need the internet to convey your claim.