From: guskz on
De Walls, and London are forces from dipole moments of charge. London
is also short-range.

Mathematically & logically, there must be another derivative of the
force of charge, and unrelated to dipole moments or short range, this
derivative is:

GRAVITY.

And the way the non-unidirectional (multi-directionnal antenna field)
atomic forces of charge generate gravity, is explained in my past
post.

In Brief:

#1. the positive charge due to it's distant nucleus concentration
forms a perfectly straight line wave, not a sine wave

#2. #1 is added to the sine wave of the negative charge orbital, thus
the new wave's peak is positive and the bottom is neutral (no more
negative wave).

#3 #2 wave interacts with electron charge of opposing atoms (thus
only with negative wave).

********************
1st #2 says no more negative, then #3 says with negative, THUS IT
MEANS there is two separate & different interactions due to force over
distance.

As well the interaction is uneven for the positive charge is more
concentrated and more distance, the negative charge more scattered and
closer.

*******************
#4. Regardless of attraction, Earth does not form one single particle
with the objects on it, because of the repulsion between atoms due to
#2.

#5 #2 is why only particles adhere to pauli exclusion principle and
not photons.

2010: Before Einstein, GUSKZ.

(Those that don't know it already, the force of magnetism is a torque
moment which is why gyroscopes can locate the north/south poles).
From: Igor on
On Jun 25, 3:04 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> De Walls, and London are forces from dipole moments of charge. London
> is also short-range.
>
> Mathematically & logically, there must be another derivative of the
> force of charge, and unrelated to dipole moments or short range, this
> derivative is:
>
>                 GRAVITY.
>
> And the way the non-unidirectional (multi-directionnal antenna field)
> atomic forces of charge generate gravity, is explained in my past
> post.
>
> In Brief:
>
> #1. the positive charge due to it's distant nucleus concentration
> forms a perfectly straight line wave, not a sine wave
>
> #2. #1 is added to the sine wave of the negative charge orbital, thus
> the new wave's peak is positive and the bottom is neutral (no more
> negative wave).
>
> #3  #2 wave interacts with electron charge of opposing atoms (thus
> only with negative wave).
>
> ********************
> 1st #2 says no more negative, then #3 says with negative, THUS IT
> MEANS there is two separate & different interactions due to force over
> distance.
>
> As well the interaction is uneven for the positive charge is more
> concentrated and more distance, the negative charge more scattered and
> closer.
>
> *******************
> #4. Regardless of attraction, Earth does not form one single particle
> with the objects on it, because of the repulsion between atoms due to
> #2.
>
> #5 #2 is why only particles adhere to pauli exclusion principle and
> not photons.
>
> 2010:  Before Einstein, GUSKZ.
>
> (Those that don't know it already, the force of magnetism is a torque
> moment which is why gyroscopes can locate the north/south poles).

Blue cheese or ranch? Or perhaps some Italian, French, or Russian
dressing on that nonsensical word salad?

From: john on
On Jun 25, 1:04 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> De Walls, and London are forces from dipole moments of charge. London
> is also short-range.
>
> Mathematically & logically, there must be another derivative of the
> force of charge, and unrelated to dipole moments or short range, this
> derivative is:
>
>                 GRAVITY.
>
> And the way the non-unidirectional (multi-directionnal antenna field)
> atomic forces of charge generate gravity, is explained in my past
> post.
>
> In Brief:
>
> #1. the positive charge due to it's distant nucleus concentration
> forms a perfectly straight line wave, not a sine wave
>
> #2. #1 is added to the sine wave of the negative charge orbital, thus
> the new wave's peak is positive and the bottom is neutral (no more
> negative wave).
>
> #3  #2 wave interacts with electron charge of opposing atoms (thus
> only with negative wave).
>
> ********************
> 1st #2 says no more negative, then #3 says with negative, THUS IT
> MEANS there is two separate & different interactions due to force over
> distance.
>
> As well the interaction is uneven for the positive charge is more
> concentrated and more distance, the negative charge more scattered and
> closer.
>
> *******************
> #4. Regardless of attraction, Earth does not form one single particle
> with the objects on it, because of the repulsion between atoms due to
> #2.
>
> #5 #2 is why only particles adhere to pauli exclusion principle and
> not photons.
>
> 2010:  Before Einstein, GUSKZ.
>
> (Those that don't know it already, the force of magnetism is a torque
> moment which is why gyroscopes can locate the north/south poles).

What is happening within the sun is the same process
as what is happening in millions of points within the
electron cloud- fusion.

In the same way the sun's neutrinos go right
through matter but are absorbed by galactic
black holes, the radiation given off by electrons
that corresponds to the sun's neutrinos is
absorbed by protons.

Call them magnetons or gravitons or chargons or whatever.
This is what causes gravity, magnetism, and charge.

So- wave your wave goodbye. :-)

john
From: Michael Moroney on
<snip two servings of word salad>

Speaking of word salad (IGOR), along comes John who must be saying "I can
make a better word salad than guskz can, any day!"
From: BURT on
On Jun 25, 11:35 am, moro...(a)world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
wrote:
> <snip two servings of word salad>
>
> Speaking of word salad (IGOR), along comes John who must be saying "I can
> make a better word salad than guskz can, any day!"

The Strong and electric force fields are in the atom. There puspose
is to bond the atom.

Mitch Raemsch