From: skeplin on
I'm attempting to run Authorware on Linux / Firefox using Wine and
everything works OK except for clicking on objects in the
presentation. It seems that mouse-over events are working, but not
mouse-clicks.

I realize that there is no official Authorware support for Linux, but
I was hoping that it's something simple I'm missing.

Thanks,
Sean

From: Otto (No Spam ) on
1. Is there the same problem running on a real windows OS?
if not :
2. Try VMWARE for running Windows OS and your application
on Linux - You can download a test version of VMWARE

ciao
Uwe

From: Mark Tomlinson **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
I have not looked at Wine for a long time, but when I did (probably
AW6.5) it worked fine, if a little slow. I saw no problems with clicks etc.

Mark

Otto (No Spam ) wrote:
> 1. Is there the same problem running on a real windows OS?
> if not :
> 2. Try VMWARE for running Windows OS and your application
> on Linux - You can download a test version of VMWARE
>
> ciao
> Uwe
> <skeplin(a)gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> I'm attempting to run Authorware on Linux / Firefox using Wine and
>> everything works OK except for clicking on objects in the
>> presentation. It seems that mouse-over events are working, but not
>> mouse-clicks.
>>
>> I realize that there is no official Authorware support for Linux, but
>> I was hoping that it's something simple I'm missing.
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Sean

Authorware Media Synchronization Command:

www.authorwarextras.co.uk --> Commands

Media Synchronization made easy !

EuroTAAC eLearning 2007
www.eurotaac.com

www.AuthorwareXtras.co.uk
www.freelists.org/list/flashelearning
From: DanKegel on
On Mar 30, 8:56 am, skep...(a)gmail.com wrote:
> I'm attempting to run Authorware on Linux/ Firefox using Wine and
> everything works OK except for clicking on objects in the
> presentation. It seems that mouse-over events are working, but not
> mouse-clicks.

Please file a bug at http://bugs.winehq.org
and attach a sample presentation with the problem.
Thanks!
- Dan

Pages: 1
Prev: IE7 iframe fix