|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Event last Matched
How do I clear out the EventLastmatched variable? I have an authorware file that uses a flash movie with a button (in the flash), and when the movie ends, the flash sends an fscommand to authorware, and the forward button in authorware is enabled in order for the student to continue on after viewing the Flash movi... 9 Mar 2010 19:14
passing variable in packaged piece
Hi all, I'm trying to pass a variable from one packaged executable to another. It works fine using the JumpFile command when its going to another AW file thus: JumpFile(FileLocation^"\\myprog.a7p", "myvariable","") However, when I change it thus and package it as an executable, the .exe does run, but th... 3 Mar 2010 16:25
Logo Gestaltung by DieArtGenossen.
Im Allgemeinen ist jedem, der ein Gewerbe betreiben will, bekannt, dass ein Firmenlogo in diesem Zusammenhang unabdinglich ist. Jedoch sind die Anforderungen an die Logogestaltung in den meisten Fällen nicht strategisch erörtert, sondern vielmehr auf den individuellen Geschmack des Auftraggebers zurückzuführen. ... 16 Dec 2009 04:43
Wildcards and Variables
I have a project using Authorware 7 where at a decision icon, depending on the extension of a graphic (.png or .swf), it either goes to a display icon or ActiveX icon. I currently have this code: Test(branchgraphic1 = ".\Graphics\\*.swf", branchvar := 2, branchvar := 1) which works fine for the static graph... 3 Sep 2009 07:46
Video Transmission in Author 7.0
Is possible put two or more videos images (live) in a exe file usign Author 7? (as a webcam, for example - as in MSN or Skype) Alex, Brazil ... 3 Sep 2009 07:46
Fastest and Cheapest Solution Manuals- The Solution Dr.
Hi. We created a platform that students can challange with their problems about finding books. We have a large book database and you can access them with just a few steps. We are aware of the problems that students’ obstacles. And we are here for resolve them. www.studentdoctor.wordpress.com We have got... 3 Sep 2009 07:46
Fastest and Cheapest Solution Manuals- The Solution Dr.
Hi. We created a platform that students can challange with their problems about finding books. We have a large book database and you can access them with just a few steps. We are aware of the problems that students’ obstacles. And we are here for resolve them. www.studentdoctor.wordpress.com We have got... 3 Sep 2009 07:46
Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steelfish X-Plus Steel Blue Rubber Mens Watch A1739010-C6-586, Best Wristwatch Mall
Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steelfish X-Plus Steel Blue Rubber Mens Watch A1739010-C6-586, Best Wristwatch Mall Click Here To Website : http://breitling.watchesmall.net/Breitling-wristwatch-822.html Luxury Watches Mall: http://www.watchesmall.net/ Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steelfish X-Plus Steel Blue Rubb... 3 Sep 2009 07:45
Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Avenger Titanium Black Rubber Grey Mens Watch E1336009-M5-558, Best Wristwatch Mall
Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Avenger Titanium Black Rubber Grey Mens Watch E1336009-M5-558, Best Wristwatch Mall Click Here To Website : http://breitling.watchesmall.net/Breitling-wristwatch-752.html Luxury Watches Mall: http://www.watchesmall.net/ Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Avenger Titanium Black Rubber Grey Mens ... 3 Sep 2009 07:45
0.3376274 Look Inside And Realize That Dream ... 0.1346821
0.7435179 Look Inside And Realize That Dream ... 0.6514311 0.3376274 Now Visit http://nowclickhere.bravehost.com/index.html 0.1346821 ... 3 Sep 2009 07:45
minimum pc spec
Hi I developed CAL material using AW7. Willit comply with the spce outlined below thanks Jon "Computing Requirements Specifications for a computer capable of running the software supplied are given below. Processor: Pentium, 90MHz (Pentium 2 class) OS: Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000 or later (Windo... 3 Sep 2009 07:45
Quiz Options
Does anyone have any help or suggestions. No offense, but I have posted a few times in the last two years and have never received an direct answer. There are so few authorware people out there and absolutely none in my area. I don't live in a high tech community so my resources are very limited. On Mar 21... 3 Sep 2009 07:45
Two Consecutive Sound Icons for Audio Files
Hi - I've set up a flowline that has two consecutive sounds icons prior to diplaying an interaction icon containing a question. The first sound icon is for the question audio. The second sound icon is for the audio for the set of answer choices. Originally, I had the file set up to fully play the questi... 3 Sep 2009 07:45
Font Issue
Our program uses a couple of custom fonts that are installed when the program is installed. It's been released for 2+ years and hasn't really had any problems until lately. One of our users is saying that the fonts are not displaying properly. The strange thing is that they can remove the fonts and then rein... 3 Sep 2009 07:45
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8