First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Error: "Unable to locate Scripting Xtra "PCGuard.x32"
I am trying to implement the user protection interface for PC Guard where by my piece can access certain information that PC Guard has at run time. I have loaded the supplied PCGuard.x32 and associated dll (pcgw32.dll) in the XTRAS folder. The PC Guard protection interface functions appear in the Functions pane... 17 Mar 2006 11:38
How to play an a7r file...
Hi, Sry for the noob Q. I have a few *.a7r files I need to put on my website so that others can download and play them. However, it seems that if they do not have Authorware installed, they can't view them. This leads me to wonder is the *.a7r files are the equivalent of Flash's *.swf files (you need Fl... 13 Feb 2006 11:16
Runtime has encountered a problem and needs to close!!!
The authorware piece I created is working quite well in my laptop and desktop computers and I burned packaged files on a CD so I could show it to my customer. Before show my work to the customer I tested my CD on few different computers including Windows 98 and 2K boxes. It was working fine. Then I took the CD ... 20 Jan 2006 00:21
Xtra fails to initialise
I've added a Director MX movie (.dir) file using Shockwave ActiveX. When it tries to play, a message comes up saying: Director Player Error This application requires an Xtra (RealMedia) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtras fold... 2 Jan 2006 20:49
Scorm API
Hi all, I know that this may not be a authorware question although I am working with authorware SCOs. I was wondering if anybody new how to write a lms api that authorware would detect when using the knowledge objects. I do not want to use moodle asit has to many bugs and I'm just trying to come up with som... 29 Dec 2005 00:41
Voice Recognition
Hello World Is there a way I can implement a voice recognition software during the LOGIN of users in my application? I mean the user speaks his/her name, and is voice gets recognized by the software. Is there any u32 available for this? thanks world granmaestro ... 19 Sep 2005 00:24
DIRDIB.DRV cannot be created in Windows folder
I am an ICT Manager not a Authorwise programmer. I have a couple of applications which are trying to create DIRDIB.DRV in workstation's Windows folder when they are run and then delete them when the application quits. From some googling on the internet, I believe DIRDIB.DRV is part of Macromedia Director Play... 30 Aug 2005 11:32
No Authorware 8
Hi all, Trying to get a 2 years subscription update, I get an information from Macromedia (Switzerland) that Authorware 7 is the last version of Authorware. Reason : this product has reached maturity and an 8th version will not be available. ????? Don't understand how a product in a world in constant evolut... 27 Aug 2005 06:58
Authorware Runtime has encountered a problem
I am publishing a web-based (for Internet Explorer) version of an Authorware 7.01 course. Upon loading, I get the error message, "Authorware Runtime has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Upon clicking Close, the file loads normally--thankfully, but we'd like to avoid... 24 Aug 2005 14:10
Authorware 5.2 and SP2
I have just installed Authorware 5.2 on a Lab here at the school. They are Dell computer and there are 4 different models. All of them run Windows XP Pro with Service Pack 2. I installed Authorware 5.2 along with some other macromedia software. (this is our graphics editing lab). When Authorware is run, an error ... 18 Jul 2005 20:45
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8