First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
0.8339409 Look Inside Now ... 0.9727982
0.5562263 Look Inside Now ... 7.152128E-02 0.8339409 Now Visit http://www.clicklinknow.com/dating/ 0.9727982 ... 3 Sep 2009 07:45
Problems with AW 7.02 accessing Winapi.u32; Warning: Unable to execute a user code function. This file may be damaged
After the admin ran the course, we checked the System32 folder, and Authorware installed 2 other files when he was logged onto the PC: awswax.ocx and np32asw.dll Problem is, our users don't have permission to write to the System32 folder, so it kinda feels like I'm back to square one... eek... 3 Sep 2009 07:45
Problems with AW 7.02 accessing Winapi.u32; Warning: Unable to execute a user code function. This file may be damaged
Thanks for the suggestion on removing the previous version of the web player. We uninstalled it, then ran the .htm file with the updated code from your post. When we did, the "Install Authorware Web Player" prompt came up, we answered Yes, and then the course locked up. I asked someone with admin permission... 3 Sep 2009 07:45
Decompile file created in Authorware
I only have an .exe file created in Authorware 7 (as well as other files that was created after publishing it such as .DLL, .U32, and X32). Is there a way to decompile the .exe file (into a .a7p file or so that I can go back and edit it)? If not, are there any suggestions? Thank you in advance ... 22 Dec 2008 12:19
AW6.5 Publish in Vista??????
:disgust; I have converted a raft of files from AW 5.2 to 6.5 and loaded them onto a T61 running Vista. A. I cannot see the files in Windows Explorer, unless I click on View Compatibility Files, and when I do that I cannot see the files I saw before!@!!! B, When I try to publish the files I get nasty message... 22 Dec 2008 00:54
Downloading Authorware Web Player on Vista
I have been trying to download Authorware Web Player on my Windows Vista for the past several hours with no success. Since I bought my computer, I have had nothing but problems with Vista and downloading programs onto it. I also have had compatibility problems with it and the printer I've had for the past 2 y... 5 Dec 2008 18:15
Download Authorware Web Player
Hello all: I have been trying to down load the authorware web player. The plug-in downloaded onto my computer. I then initiate the set up, answer the questions, choose firefox as the browser, and hit finish. Then I can never find the application. When i return the to training page that required the app to be... 24 Dec 2008 19:27
runtime error when running Authoware session in Vista
Hi One of our users has reported to a error when running an authorware session in Vista: "I get the message when trying to open the session... It says: Authorware runtime does not work anymore.." Any ideas why this user is getting this problem? thanks Jon ... 19 Nov 2008 12:37
Invalid File Version for WINAPI.U32
We've been planning to run a web-based version of our program on the web, but now we have few troubles. In the folder "Web" in localhost, the web version of our program works well through firefox. But when it comes to IE7 or accessed through firefox in HTTP(IIS has been installed), three error dialog boxes oppe... 15 Nov 2008 15:01
Authorware Standalone installer
Try to use google.com, yahoo.com. ... 11 Nov 2008 08:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8